More Than Words

Friday, September 01, 2006

Time flew by. In the blink of an eye, it's almost a year. Almost a year since Kiesan left. Sigh.....Since 2005, September has been a bittersweet month for me.

VRASPAC went through a facelift recently, & we're having a "re-launch" party on 9 Sept. We've integrated the Bio-Energy Testing within the retail, & brought in additional anti-aging range of products. Sounds like good fun. & hard work for the rest of us.

I've also recently signed up for the 21k Standard Chart run this Dec. Actually i didnt sign up. Bambi signed us up. I'm beginning to regret that decision....what the heck was i thinking when i said "ok"?! sigh.....now i bluff myself by thinking that I'll run 10 & walk 11; i had the unnverving feeling that it'll be a realllllly long walk.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tekko said...

Don't worry. I will come up in my wheel chair and when you can't run and walk, you can sit in it and push yourself. Ha ha.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I'll look out for your wheelchair. make sure you bring it ok

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home