More Than Words

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Farrer Park Sports Challenge 2006 Pics
The night before....no over exertion, no junk food, no late nights, no shopping, no whatever...
It was Bambi's first competition, & I think I'm more "kan jiong" than her (I was just the unofficial photographer). IMD wanted to join the Farrer Park Sports Team challange, & Bambi was "arrowed" for the job. After a lot of arguments, they finally called themselved the "Firefly" (it was originally the housefly haha)
Team: Firefly
Team mates: B&B (One "B" took swimming while the other "B" took running)
Swimming came before the run, so Ben took the lead. I love the 4 pics below. Check out the stories...

Bambi waiting patiently together with the other contestants for their partners

Bambi still waiting patiently with a few more contestants....

"All by myself"...Bambi waiting by herself....

Time keeper

FINALLY! She's off like the wind!

Actually, Ben didn't do too badly; swam 8 laps in 7 minutes. Photos can be so deceiving! Bambi did 2 laps in 27 minutes. I was standing by waiting for her cruise by her 1st lap. She came through the wrong way into the "finishing line". People aound me started clapping & the clapping & shouting ceased gradually when they realised she came through the wrong way. oh well.....

My Champion! (at least she completed her race!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home