More Than Words

Monday, June 19, 2006


Wu ta la wu ta la....

After 5 long months of many distractions and naggings from Dae Jang Geum hardcore fans later, i finally finished the entire series of Jewel in the Palace.

One of the best korean drama ever produced, it took Asia by storm and surprise. I heard that even the Taiwan prime minister faithfully watched it on cable without fail.

In short, it depicts the ugliness of mankind, the backstabbing and politics of the royal palace. It shows the heroine standing firm in her belief and conviction, steadfast in righteousness and truth in the midst of her trials and tribulations.

Some folks find the drama too draggy & slow, but I say this is the "K" style of movie production. With my 1 week mc coming up, I need to stock up on more DVDs while I decompose at home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home