More Than Words

Monday, August 07, 2006

FESTIVAL OF PRIASE 2006
Went to the FOP yesterday night. Heard that Don Moen & Ed Silvoso was in town for the FOP, so I dragged myself to the SIS. FOP started with the band from Christian City Church, & I thought they were pretty good. Sounded like Delirious? though....

After a period of "physical high", I thought I was gonig deaf. Then Don Moen came on with his soothing voice & music. aah.....there's only one way to describe Don. "What you hear is what you get". I mean, he sounded exactly like him playing on CD! I mean, with the high tech equipments nowadays, I get the feeling that our modern day artists do not really put effort into their performance.

Don was great. He brought out old time classics like "God will make a way", I just wanna be where You are"... Great worship leader, & he can play the piano, sing & do a short prelude on his violin almost at the same time! coool...
What got me all pumped up last night was hearing that my favourite band Delirious? will be coming to Singapore in August 2007. I can hardly wait! I think I need to block out that 3 days in August 2007 now....

4 Comments:

Blogger Tekko said...

Alamak - I didn't knew he was performing. I have one of his CD.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Ya lor. I didn't wanna go at first because he was performing, but i didn't regret going. he's still great after all these years....voice & looks didn't change much. maybe he's into some anti-aging thing now.

11:36 PM  
Blogger TWK said...

Ha?You went FOP also never jio me along ah?c mee no up?

8:48 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

hello, hosted by your church so why you didnt go?! ok we do pre-planning now. DELIRIOUS? is coming in August!!!! I'm going for all 3 days of FOP this year!!! You coming or not?

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home