More Than Words

Monday, December 04, 2006


after 2 months of training & ankle injury, i finally completed my longest run ever. it was my 1st 21k race yesterday. & i did it without walking! i think i'm quite pleased with my results, although my poor ankle is now suffering for it. Thank God for the wonderful weather!

mama, el & a came by to 'support' us. went for dim sum in marina sq. food was ok, but pretty pricey; 3 miniature egg tarts cost $3! my goodness....

again, i wanna thank tekko for his encouragement, good cheer & positive influence. i think i couldnt have make it so far without him. also to all the sistars & brathars who ran every thursdays & sundays...its been fun, & looking forward to next year!

cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tekko said...

You did very well considering your lack of mileage and asthma and ankle injury.

Now relax and prepare for your big day!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home